Our client is looking for a System Engineer.
Your mission will be to:
- Work on non-customer facing alerting tickets, such as: security alerts, server alerts, backup alerts, etc.
- Prevent interruption of service for our customers by proactively monitoring their environments.
- Ensure that our customers environments are continuously updated to protect against vulnerabilities.
- Continuously improve our customers environment by implementing new features or policies.
- Manage & monitor the Modern Workplace of our customers.
- Manage & monitor the Public Cloud of our customers.
The ideal profile for a System Engineer:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure or System Administration.
- Windows Servers and its roles (Active Directory, File Servers, Remote Desktop Services, etc.) have no secrets for you.
- You believe that the future is in the Cloud and have experience working with Microsoft Azure and/or Microsoft 365.
- You have an eye for quality/details and a strong work ethic.
- You take ownership in completing your tasks.
- You challenge yourself by constantly improving your knowledge.
- You choose to take a security-first approach in your work.
- You follow new feature releases and want to bring continuous improvements to our customers environments.
- You want to contribute to the existing documentations and processes.
- You can tackle urgent tasks while keeping your cool.
- Microsoft Certifications are a big advantage.
System Engineers have the following benefits:
Strong remuneration package.
All the nice fringe benefits you can expect (Transport Allowance, Health Insurance, etc.).
Training opportunities according to your interests.
Nice working environment with great amenities.
Sponsored Microsoft certifications.