Our client is currently looking a dynamic digital marketer who will be responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
- Research advertising trends
- Research competitors' pricing and products
- Decide on appropriate placement of ads
- Determine what content will reach customers
- Develop projects to create content
- Publish digital marketing content online
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Measure digital traffic
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders Monitor project status and budget
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI
- Conduct market research to inform campaigns
- Brainstorm and implement experiments and conversion tests
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content attention to detail and accuracy
the ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects the ability to work as part of a team.
- Previous experience in advertising agency advertising, media and communications business and technology creative design
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday(09hr to 17hr)