Our client in the insurance sector is hiring a Client Management Executive (Non-motor products).
The main responsibilities are:
- To carry out pre-underwriting analysis and monitor the company's portfolio of businesses.
- To provide guidance with relevant reports, facts, and proposed actions to ensure the delivery of expectations to the respective Network partners and Network.
- To analyse and point out reasons of gaps from expected outcomes for all covers, non-motor products
- Guide stakeholders with reports and information to ease the decision-making process
- To monitor and perform production, reports,and reviews on a monthly or yearly basis as and when required
- To design reporting needs as per management requirements
- Participate actively in the preparation of monthly Underwriting Key Indicators
- To onboard and ease new prospects and follow-up ongoing projects on a monthly basis through international partners and networks
- To maintain good and trustworthy business relationships with international partners and networks through courtesy calls, visits, meetings, events, seminars, and global gatherings
Some other requirements would be:
- Diploma or Degree in Management/Project Management or related and experience in insurance, preferably in
- Non-Motor underwriting.
- CII or other or other Insurance Related Professional Qualification would be a definite advantage
- Basic reinsurance knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years working experience
- High degree of drive, self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills