Job Description: Casual Waiter / Waitress
We are seeking enthusiastic and friendly individuals to join our team as casual waiters/waitresses. In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service, assisting with orders, and contributing to the overall efficiency of our restaurant.
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Take guests' orders and relay them accurately to the kitchen staff
- Suggest menu items and provide explanations for specials, if applicable
- Serve food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Ensure guests have a pleasant dining experience by meeting their needs and resolving any issues or complaints in a timely manner
- Clear tables and reset them for new guests
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in all areas of the restaurant, including dining areas, restrooms, and service stations
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure smooth operations and exceptional guest service
- Adhere to all food safety and hygiene regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager or supervisor
- Prior experience as a waiter/waitress is preferred, but not required. We are willing to train motivated individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage service procedures
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Must be able to stand, walk, and carry trays for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry heavy trays or objects (up to 25 pounds)
- Comfortable working in a busy and sometimes noisy environment
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional guest service, enjoy working as part of a team, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team of casual waiters/waitresses and contribute to creating memorable dining experiences for our guests.