The Lead Software Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of new features and functionalities, establishing and guiding the application architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical and functional aspects of the projects. Work closely with other developers/software engineers/QA engineers and clients to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
His role is to:
- Lead the entire development team into making a successful product.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging of front end, back-end and
- Participate in the setup, configuration and management of server infrastructure.
- Work on GCP, AWS, Azure and others cloud solutions is a must.
Interact with the project managers and clients to create technical specifications from business requirements.
- Write clean code to develop functional web/headless applications and software.
- Perform code review on work committed by developers.
- Troubleshoot and debug software/applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Gather technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use.
- Liaise and collaborate with developers, test engineers, designers and system administrators.
- Organize daily scrum meetings with team members on ongoing project.
Acquire competence on new technologies and programming languages.
- Write documentations and user guide.
- Participate in research and developments on new technologies, frameworks and tools.
- Participate in project estimation and costing.
- Maintain legacy applications.
- Design software architectures that support the companys goals while ensuring high performance, scalability, and security
- Communicate with clients/partners to provide progress reports and feedbacks on project milestones.
- Take charge of whole projects
- Ensure project delivery within agreed scope and deadline.
- Do a post-implementation review to evaluate whether project objectives were met, to determine how effectively the project was run and to learn lessons for the future.
- Review/Improve the current processes and methodologies as and when required.
- Assist the management in recruitment exercises.
Perform any additional related duties which may be assigned.