We are looking for an experienced issue investigation support engineer who has a strong passion for troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical support to join our Integration and Technical Solution Support team:
Internal Technical Support
- Support daily operations regarding technical inquiries with account managers, tech teams, and internal team members.
- Provide technical support to respond to graph or log anomalies, or system monitoring alerts.
- Join the technical discussion with internal or external teams to understand products.
- Compose high-level specifications from the clients request to communicate with the development team.
- Ability to simultaneously interact with several departments internally (Account Manager and Tech
Client Engagement Focus
- Be the front-line technical service to provide technical advice and guidance methods, and procedures, and assist clients in proceeding with correct implementation for products or features taken on.
- Be responsive to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
- Understand customer requirements and coordinate internal resources to achieve the goal on time.
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate cases to engineering and provide the necessary documentation.
- Can prioritize workload and execute tasks accordingly and in line with industry best practices.
- Work with ITSS in composing product support documents to bring clients on board.
- Participate in continuing training to remain current on best practices, learn a new product, and better assist other team members.
Education and other skills
- Mininum a Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Management or related engineering
- 3+ years of work experience of integrating systems.
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem-solving, and problem resolution.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong capabilities to identify, record, and track problems logically and systematically.
- Able to solve problems independently.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to any audience simply.
- Familiar with technical support processes and escalation management