Our Client is looking for an Accounts Officer
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Daily input of data of financial transactions in Accounting software.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records accurately.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts and Process accounting entries in a timely manner.
- Prepare accounts receivable invoices and Send monthly statement of accounts.
- Liaise with various parties for follow up on debtors' and creditors' queries.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Accounting dept.
- Perform any other cognate duties incumbent upon a job holder of the same category.
Accounting Officer Requirements:
- A degree in accounting or similar.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software
Monday to Friday (From 8h30a.m to 17h00p.m)