The ideal candidate will be responsible for interacting directly with customers throughout all phases of the sales process. Theyll be responsible for identifying a customers needs, pitching relevant products or services, and ensuring they have a positive experience from start to finish.
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Qualifications for Sales Representative
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field. Degree is an added advantage
- Existing experience in the mobile phone industry or FCMG Industry is an added advantage.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be less than 27 years old