Green Create Builds, Owns & Operates (BOO) integrated biological waste-to-value systems..
Responsible agricultural and industrial waste treatment is an extremely challenging task, requiring large capital investment and complexity of treatment techniques and technologies in order to implement effective systems. With natural resources quickly depleting, and the volatility and lack of sustainable energy supply used to maintain effective business operations, the necessity to find sustainable waste-to-value solutions has become critical.
Our mission is to treat and derive tangible value from large agriculturals and industrials otherwise neglected waste streams. To create a greener future by providing low-carbon fuels to the transport sector and aiding in reducing global carbon emissions.
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
Location of the position
Riche Tierre, Mauritius
The Maintenance Technician will report to Maintenance Manager.
A Maintenance Technician will be taught to operate the plant and drive towards general efficiency with technical capabilities to assist in the performance of maintenance in both a mechanical and electrical capacity. The aim would be to assist in performing equipment services as assigned and overseen by the Maintenance Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the field operator or control room operator on any of their tasks if so required.
- Monitor the process in the field and on Scada to ensure it continues to operate as planned.
- Manage the maintenance tasks in his shift as allocated and planned by the maintenance manager.
- Resolve malfunction with additional communication from the Site manager, production manager or maintenance manager - Mechanically
- Assist the control room operator with data collection.
- Keep the maintenance manager informed of spare parts used and ensure he is fully up to speed on materials consumed.
- Manage suppliers or contractors doing work on site and ensure they have cleaned and finish their work after completion and signing off of permit to work.
- Do a daily site walk around and record anything out of order.
- Take responsibility to keep the site clean from Trash; materials placed by contractors and other materials.
- Assist in assigned maintenance activities
Requirements & Qualifications
- Established troubleshooting skills.
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently, self-motivate, and communicate effectively.
- Valid drivers license.
- Can do attitude.