Our client is looking for a dynamic and well-versed Finance and Administrative Manager who is ready to roll up the sleeves and be part of there Family.
The Finance and Administrative Director will be responsible for overseeing the financial and administrative functions of the company. This position will be responsible for leading and directing the finance and accounting department as well as managing the administrative functions of the company.
- Develop, implement and manage financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare and oversee budgets and financial forecasts
- Monitor and analyze financial performance, and identify areas for improvement
- Manage cash flow and treasury functions
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Provide financial guidance and support to management and other departments
- Manage tax compliance and reporting
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Oversee the management of accounts payable and receivable
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with financial institutions, auditors, and other stakeholders
- Manage administrative functions, including human resources, IT, and facilities management
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or ACCA certification
- At least 10 years of experience in finance and administration, with a proven track record of success
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a Managerial Role as Finance Manager
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, financial analysis, and reporting
- Experience in managing a team and providing leadership and direction
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software
- Experience in the manufacturing and retail sector is preferred
- MBA will be a plus.
The expected working hours are 45 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
Official Starting Time: 07.30am
Official Ending Time: 05.10pm
But we remain flexible on the Starting time and ending time as long as the person works 45 hours per week.
Saturdays may be necessary to complete the 45 hours per week as per the working schedule of the person.