Purpose of role
The Customer Account Specialist (CAS) monitors, reports, documents and resolved payment delays for a large cohort of customers in their portfolio. The CAS will serve as the Accounts Receivables point of contact for the customer, resolving any invoicing and payment queries and ensuring the customer has an effortless customer experience. The CAS will be responsible for meeting our clients AR Targets specific to their market, the role will work closely with the customers accounts payable team to ensure payment, and with internal functions to ensure all invoice payments are applied and closed.
Responsibilities of role
- Contact customers via a dialler system in order to reach an understanding of the customers’ financial circumstances Deliver high level of customer experience within the lifecycle processes
- Service requests of customers through different access channels (email, phone, customer portal, D365 platform)
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer infrastructure, processes, and key customer contacts
- Support Total Customer Experience
- Prepare weekly collection strategies and establish action plans to meet/exceed metrics
- Report progress during AR review meetings and effectively forecast month end metrics
- Management of collection balances via our ageing buckets
- Perform to target via 31+ 91+ and 151+ buckets
- Ensure Cash Allocation and Suspense Management are managed timely and accordingly to policies and procedures
- Account Reconciliations on debtor ledgers to match corresponding customers' creditors ledger
- Document all collection activities in required applications
- Communicate/escalate to TL /SEM any customer changes quickly, consistently and effectively
- Collaborate and engage with team members providing valuable input for customer solutions
- Proficient and compliant to internal processes and policies
- Demonstrate sound judgment, prompt follow-up, and timely escalations
- Escalate disputes and non-responsiveness effectively and timely
- Proactive interaction and collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders
Strong verbal skills resulting in successful collection of fees and timely management of returns
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to liaise and influence all levels of personnel appropriately and professionally.
Salary : Negotiable