Our client is looking for a Draughtsman and Quantity Surveyor.
Job Duties and Tasks include:
- Liaising with clients and consultant and conduction feasibility studies based on project requirements;
- Design and preparation of detailed drawings (using relevant software) from the inception stage, making adjustments as required until project completion;
- Conducting site visits at various stages of the project to evaluate projections and progress reports;
- Liaise with and support the Senior Manager, providing any concerns regarding the development and maintenance of budgets, material, or manpower resources at various stages of the project;
- Undertake detailed briefing sessions with Senior Manager to ensure client requirements are met ad project budget is adhered to;
- Ensuring any changes to the project plan is brought to Senior Managers attention; cost and documented efficiently and officially in line with company procedure;
- Maintaining contract with the client and obtaining acceptance of any variations in cost;
- Monitoring project process and ensuring project remains within budget;
- Together with Senior Manager, measure and prepare details required for payment claims (as per agreed terms and condition of service);
-Preparing project final account, analysis of completed projects to determine the return on investment/profitability and identify areas of weakness to be taken into consideration for improvement to maximize cost-effectiveness on other projects;
- Assist in contract close, including resolution of disputes that may arise, performing contract assessment.
1. Relevant qualification in Draughtsmanship and Quantity Surveying;
2. Must be in possession of a clean driving license;
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Previous Experience (Minimum 3 years);
5. Computer Literacy specifically Office and Drawing Programmes.
Working hours will be as from 8hr00 to 16hr30 - Monday to Friday
Saturday if any important work is needed to be completed.