The HR Manager is responsible for a broad range of day-to-day HR activities. This position will primarily support employee populations based in our growing office in the area of employee relations & organizational development with significant accountability for the development and facilitation of programs and initiatives that foster a culture of high performing and engaged teams. This position will serve as a project manager for some new and existing HR programs that drive diversity & inclusion, innovation, learning & development, engagement and career growth. This position requires someone that can work independently within this market, but in partnership with other HR members within PGD and throughout the whole Groupe. Candidate must be able to work across a matrix of leaders and business partners, rather than just one internal client group.
- Provide frontline HR strategy and delivery to employee populations that support our practices.
- Will assist with monitoring and supporting action plans designed after completing recent employee engagement surveys.
- Will track progress against action plans and provide updates for management on progress made within each leadership group.
- Capable to manage safe space feedback sessions with employees regarding diversity and inclusion or current affairs impacting our employees or the workplace.
- Will be responsible for tracking, monitoring and reporting of our Corporate Social
- Responsibiltiy (CSR) results. This includes employee volunteering, probono work for clients, working with non-profit donations, training results, etc.
- Candidate should be strong in analytics and familiar with e-learning platform reporting.
- Contribute and participate in working with Global team to support an inclusive work environment, encourage employee participation, help groups to overcome roadblocks and assist team to tie their actions to driving engagement and business value.
- Work in partnership with recruitment to create internal marketing collateral to educate new hires and existing staff on what our practices do, careers we offer and valuable points of contact within each practice area and discipline.
- Manage annual awards program for exceptional performers and adhoc initiatives that the Groupe organizes at times.
- Deliver strategic Talent consulting services to internal clients with a focus on strategic staff planning, development and retention.
- Oversee all employee relations matters and as necessary conduct investigations to minimize organizational risk.
- Communicate and reinforce Company policies and procedures.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition members to support smart and effective recruitment and succession planning.
- Will conduct all exit interviews and interview all new hires after 30 days of employment to identify trends and suggest solutions to any issues that arise.
- Will oversee all payroll change forms and coordination to ensure accuracy and timeliness of HRIS changes.
- Perform payroll through our internal system, following the process in place.
- Carry out all payroll reporting and uploads of related taxes.
- Lead succession planning coordination and talent planning employees across all Practice areas.
- Will coordinate twice a year process, scheduling and tracking all employees to access potential, performance, readiness for new opportunities and impacts to business.
- Assist with career pathing development, while ensuring onboarding and career pathing
- descriptions evolve as hiring profiles evolve in our fast-changing environments.
- Improve ties between management and employees by responding to requests, grievances and other issues and take the appropriate action.
- Assist with quarterly salary review process to identify promotability, readiness and eligibility for salary increases.
- Engage in employee welfare by suggesting and implementing new strategies.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout all human resources management initiatives.
- Support present and future company demands through growing, involving, inspiring, and preserving human capital.
- Any other related tasks which may be assigned to.
- Degree in HR management
- Good knowledge of the Labour laws
- Knowledge of working of sicorax payroll system
- Ability to manage a team
- Working hours 8:30-17:30 or 10-19hr (flexible)
- Hybrid+ wfh allowance
- Car allowance 10K
- Working days (Monday to Friday)