Our client is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of equipment and supplies and maintenance of inventory.
- Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.-
- Supervise the processing of requisitions and requests to invoice for reimbursements of warehouse codes; complete requisitions for needed materials to assure adequate stock levels.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the warehouse; file records as required; supervise the assembly of inventory printouts and catalogs as required.
- Monitor automated warehousing system; operate a computer to enter data, correct errors and control key screens as required.
- Operate and demonstrate use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary; assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment.
Job qualifications and requirement
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data. Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to details.
Working days - Monday - Friday ( 8.30am - 5pm) - Saturday (8.30 am - 2pm) (only when required)