Our Client is looking for a Accounts Receivable & Sales Support who will insure that all functions related to Accounts Receivable are up to date with accuracy and timeous reporting.
Sales support: To assist the Sales Staff in administrative functions
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sale Support
- Support New Equipment Sales Quotes.
- Ensure that all the necessary documentation is in order and properly filed in the company central repository.
- Support sales staff with Sales Quotes, Sales Orders and other administration
- Support Marketing activities.
- Customer liaise including query follow up to resolution.
- Raise AR Invoices for deposits and new equipment sales
- Raising and Closing of Job Cards
- Review Customer Accounts for accuracy and effect required corrections where required.
- Draft Statement of Accounts and updates to reflect the relevant currencies, and forward to Customers for payment.
- Do debtors reconciliations and follow-up and finalise any reconciling items
- Debt collection, including long outstanding debt.
- Report back to management on outstanding AR
- Capture and submit monthly VAT submission
- Capture and submit monthly TDS submission
- Perform other accounting and general office support as requested by management
A Higher School Certificate
At least ACCA Level 1
Fluent in English and French (Written and Spoken)
Minimum 2 years experience as Accounts Receivable
Good knowledge of MS Office and database
Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines