What You Will Do
You will be expected to deliver on our core-values and work with our existing team to develop your own career as a Sage X3 Technico- Functional Consultant. Along with development, you will be responsible for all tasks assigned and its related administration tasks as well. As a Support Consultant, you will have to ensure a fluid operation of the systems in the team and for our existing clients, by assisting them on a daily basis for fulfilling the following tasks
- Analysis of issues
- Bug Fixing
- Enhancement to systems
- User Training
- User support and advice
- System Upgrades
- Status reporting
• IT related degree or higher education qualification.
o A business, finance or manufacturing background, with the IT degree will be a plus
• Previous experience of at least 2 years working with an ERP, with the following business areas:
o Finance and Accounting or Supply Chain
• Previous experience of using/writing SQL queries
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Candidates MUST have a desire to develop their career within the IT services industry, in the ERP domain.
• Individual must display drive, initiative, organizational skills, proactiveness and a keen interest to learn
• An ability to adopt and adhere to client policies, procedures and deadlines, whilst multitasking
• Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
What we can offer you
• Kick start your career through guidance from our experienced team to benefit from their wealth of knowledge and camaraderie as you develop towards becoming a first-class Sage X3 Consultant
• Benefit from both on-the-job training along with formal Sage X3 (ERP and Development/ Customisation) training courses and Sage X3 certifications as you progress towards Expert status.
• Learn what it takes to work as part of a leading ERP service provider team: core value
application, soft-skills, client facing skills, project administration and service delivery
administration requirements, just to name a few.
• Gain exposure to different business processes and methodologies.