Reports to: Fundraising Coordinator
Main Functions: The Street Marketing Officer will be responsible for the execution of the
street marketing project. He/she takes part in initiating, planning, and
implementing the activities of the project.
Work Schedule 2 months in PILS office with normal business hours (Monday to Friday,
8.30 to 16.30)
1 month outside office (Tuesday to Saturday, 11.00 to 19.00)
The above schedule repeats every 3 months
a. Negotiate all authorisations needed for the project
b. Acquire materials needed for project, including dealing with suppliers
c. Attend out of office meetings with stakeholders
2. Field Work
a. Lead the recruitment of the field team
b. Train the field team
c. Manage team on daily basis, including managing on-site issues, human resources,
stock management, and transportation of daily materials
d. Recruit customers on the field
a. Participate in any other fundraising department activities, as required
b. Participate in trainings and other events, as required
● Prior experience in marketing or communications, with ability to speak with random people
● Prior experience in managing a team
● Driving Licence
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English, as well as spoken
● Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
● Strong analytical, planning & and organisation skills.
● Self-starter with ability to work in a team as well as independently.
● Flexibility, adaptability and open-mindedness
● Availability to work after normal working hours and on weekends when necessary
● Inter-personal, presentational and public speaking skills.
● Good understanding of the HIV context, including drugs, sex work, LGBT issues, human rights
● Prior NGO or fundraising experience