MARKETING ASSISTANT (RESIDING IN PLAINE WILHEMS OR PORT LOUIS)
– Creating marketing campaigns, preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
– Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
– Planning and deliver marketing events and evaluating their success.
– Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
– Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
– Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels
– Develop and communicate through the organization’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
– Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages
– Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to the CEO regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
– Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
Qualifications and Experience
– Bsc in Marketing or equivalent
– A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar marketing role would be an advantage
– Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
– Good networking skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a team
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
Location: Quatre Bornes
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to [email protected]