This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounting Officer to join the accounts team of a
growing insurance company.
Main purpose of the job:
- In your role of Accounting Officer, you will be responsible for:
- The close monitoring and follow-up of debtors.
- The preparation of a report on debtors ageing.
- The daily follow up of payments to suppliers and clients for claims as per priority.
- To accurately perform accounting activities:
o carry out error free reconciliation of bank statements and premium accounts
o Send invoices to clients
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree in Accounts
- ACCA would be an advantage
- Excellent know-how of MS Office Excel and Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of laws relating to finance (eg. FSC regulations / Tax etc..
- Knowledge of Insurance and medical terminology would be an advantage
- 2 years’ experience in Accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills and participate actively with colleagues to build good work
relationship and team spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and French
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Can be relied upon and is ready to work overtime if necessary
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Is proactive and find solutions to problems.
Salary : Rs 18,000 on probation of 6 months